Please help me reoslve the error I am getting in my code , the code is attached and also the error

Finance Teesta

Dec 9, 2022, 1:40:52 PM12/9/22
to PyData
Screenshot 2022-12-09 at 12.44.38 PM.png
Untitled.py

Michael Hannon

Dec 10, 2022, 8:07:43 AM12/10/22
to pyd...@googlegroups.com
I think we'd have to have more context to fully diagnose the error, but you might have a look at:

On Fri, Dec 9, 2022 at 10:40 AM Finance Teesta <fin...@teesta.co> wrote:
Screenshot 2022-12-09 at 12.44.38 PM.png

Finance Teesta

Dec 14, 2022, 9:07:02 AM12/14/22
to pyd...@googlegroups.com
the link is not at all of any help ,  I am into the last part of my project  I seriously need help  I am resending the script after modification , now the last part left is to do the avg of profit , profit_per , buyPrice & sell Price in df based on items in df2

Untitled.py
Untitled.ipynb