pleased to announce the release of version 3.3.0 of pydap.

Ed Hartnett

Feb 1, 2022, 9:00:23 AM2/1/22
to py...@googlegroups.com
We are pleased to announce the release of version 3.3.0 of pydap.

Pydap is an implementation of the Opendap/DODS protocol, written from scratch in pure python. You can use pydap to access scientific data on the internet without having to download it; instead, you work with special array and iterable objects that download data on-the-fly as necessary, saving bandwidth and time. The module also comes with a robust-but-lightweight Opendap server, implemented as a WSGI application.

For more details, and complete documentation, see https://github.com/pydap/pydap.

New This Release
Drop support for Python 2. Support is tested for Python starting with version 3.6 (see #237).
Fixed deprecation warnings (see #245, #232).
Fixed getitem test failure missing 1 required positional argument: 'user_charset' (see #224).
Fixed module 'pydap' has no attribute 'version' problem (see #206).
Added GitHub CI (see #244).
pydap now runs with python 3.10.
Many more changes - see repo for more details.
Get the release here: https://github.com/pydap/pydap/archive/refs/tags/3.3.0.tar.gz.

Raphael Jolivet

Apr 14, 2022, 11:16:30 AM4/14/22
to pydap
Hi,

Why this version is not released yet on Pypi ?
I see it has the support for gzip encoding, which is missing in 3.2.2.

Thanks

村橋究理基

Sep 14, 2022, 8:58:27 PM9/14/22
to pydap
Hi,

I think 3.3.0 is available on Conda Forge.
However, I'm waiting for update on PyPI, too.

2022年4月15日金曜日 0:16:30 UTC+9 Raphael Jolivet: