Issue 3 in pycopia: Need more documentation

pyc...@googlecode.com

Feb 18, 2010, 12:22:06 AM2/18/10
to pyc...@googlegroups.com
Owner: keith.dart
Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium

New issue 3 by keith.dart: Need more documentation
http://code.google.com/p/pycopia/issues/detail?id=3

It really needs more documentation for all the sub-packages and modules.

http://code.google.com/hosting/settings

pyc...@googlecode.com

Sep 23, 2013, 11:43:31 AM9/23/13
to pyc...@googlegroups.com

Comment #1 on issue 3 by tgood...@gmail.com: Need more documentation
http://code.google.com/p/pycopia/issues/detail?id=3

Hi Keith,

I would like to provide assistance with this. I have a decent
understanding of your framework's architecture and tools after working with
it for a couple months and I would be happy to assist you with documenting
the project in any way you choose.

Is it sufficient that I send you diff patches for any documentation or
additions I complete?

Please let me know.
Thanks.

issue notifications to this address.

pyc...@googlecode.com

Sep 23, 2013, 7:38:36 PM9/23/13
to pyc...@googlegroups.com

Comment #2 on issue 3 by keith.d...@gmail.com: Need more documentation
http://code.google.com/p/pycopia/issues/detail?id=3

Awesome! Thanks! Yes, please send anything you want.

I'm using the sphinx document generator. We can fill in some files in the
doc/source directory.