Support Pyjamas Conf 2022

Iqbal Abdullah

Aug 28, 2022, 7:12:04 PM8/28/22
to PyCon Organizers APAC
Hey folks,

Our friend Cheuk who is also organizing Pyjamas Conf 2022 is looking
for more folks from our side of the world to join them as speakers. I
think Pyjamas Conf is a good starting point for those of you who want
to try to speak for the first time.
Can you help spread the word to your communities?

------

**Pyjamas Conf 2022 CfP now open!!!**

I know we live by being the laziest Python conference but it's time to
get up and get moving as the CfP will be closing on 19th September.
Want to speak at a Python event for the 1st time? Have a new talk idea
that you wanna try out? Please submit a proposal!

We also need a lot of reviewers for our CfP. Wonder how you can
improve writing proposals? Try reviewing everyone's proposal.

Details about the CfP and reviewers can be found here: https://pyjamas.live/cfp/

**Support Pyjamas Conf?**

Like any community run conference we would need a lot of support,
there's something you can help. You can sign-up to be our volunteer
here: https://forms.gle/aZaxsTKXZ2ntucaCA Or you can show your
employer our sponsorship package:
https://pyjamas.live/assets/sponsorship_package_2022.pdf

------