pre-PyCon APAC 2022 Special Talk Event

Iqbal Abdullah

Apr 14, 2022, 10:34:12 AM4/14/22
to PyCon Organizers APAC
Folks,

As we get closer to PyCon APAC 2022 in Sept, we're ramping up to the
conference by having a Special Talk Event and would like to invite all
of you to join us.

Organized by PyCon JP with the collaboration of PyCon APAC 2022 (TW),
we're inviting our guest speaker Dr. David Mertz to talk about
"Encrypting tulips in the modern prestige economy: Blockchain,
cryptocurrency, NFTs, and dystopianism".

This is a very interesting topic that has attracted a lot of interest,
and we have limited seats available. You can find more details about
the talk and also register for the event here:
https://pyconjp.connpass.com/event/245313/

Please feel free to forward the event page to your circles. We'll have
an opportunity to talk about PyCon APAC 2022 during the introduction,
and having more people outside of our group will give us a better
opportunity for us to promote PyCon APAC.

PS: For PyCon APAC organizers folks, please register using the "PyCon
organizers" ticket type. If it's sold out, feel free to use the
"General public" ticket instead. This is just a way to differentiate
our audience, and I wanted to make it a little bit special for us :)

--
@PyConTW will be hosting #PyConAPAC2022 from 3rd to 4th Sept 2022.
Follow PyCon APAC here: https://twitter.com/pyconapac