PyCon APAC 2022: The sprint event is now open for applications

Jordan Su

Feb 24, 2022, 8:09:13 AM2/24/22
to pycon-orga...@googlegroups.com, organ...@pycon.tw, pro...@pycon.tw

Dear PyCon APAC organizers,

This is Jordan from the PyCon Taiwan organizing committee.

We are happy to announce that PyCon APAC 2022’s sprint event will be held in March, and we are now accepting applications to join. If you are interested to join, you can do so via this link: https://pycontw.kktix.cc/events/pyconsprint2022-1

A sprint event gathers open source project owners, contributors, and people interested in contributing but don’t know where to start. During the event, project owners bring their unresolved issues or unfinished features and guide participants on how to solve them. Participants can simply join the project that they are interested in, and spend the day contributing to the project.

We will host the event in Gather Town, so that project hosts can “see” and communicate with the attendees online. We’ll prepare a dedicated room in Gather Town for each project. In the event that the internet connection is poor, we will prepare a link to a video conference on Google Meet as the backup plan.

If you’re interested in being a sprint leader in our event, please join us via this link: https://forms.gle/fGaqfN31YKJdv7xC6

We look forward to having you in this sprint event!

Regards,

Jordan Su

PyCon APAC 2022 Program Chair

Kwon-Han Bae