PyCon Taiwan 2023: Community Discount for PyCon TW 2023!

David Lu

Apr 12, 2023, 11:35:59 PM4/12/23
to PyCon Organizers APAC

Hi folks,

As you know, we are hosting PyCon TW 2023 in-person on September 2-3. We would like to invite you and your community to join us and receive our "Community Discount" tickets as a token of our appreciation for your ongoing support and participation. We are confident that PyCon TW 2023 will provide valuable insights and networking opportunities, and we hope to see you there.

To simplify your registration process, we kindly request that you or your PyCon provide us with an email address to which we can send KKTIX invitation codes for the "Community Discount" tickets. If you could provide us with your email address, we will ensure that you receive your invitation codes in a timely manner. Please send your or your PyCon's email address to me via a PM on Discord (David Lu#4050) or email to dav...@python.tw . One email address can represent one PyCon.

Thank you!

📌 About Event

  • Date & Time
    10:00 - 18:00, September 02, 2023 &
    09:00 - 18:00, September 03, 2023 (GMT+8)

  • Venue & Address
    Humanities and Social Science Building, Academia Sinica

No. 128, Sec. 2, Academia Rd., Nankang, Taipei 115, Taiwan (R.O.C.)

🚀 About Tickets Best, Committee of Python Conference Taiwan