Logo for PyCon APAC booth

Iqbal Abdullah

Mar 1, 2020, 8:50:33 PM3/1/20
to PyCon Organizers APAC
Hi everyone!

We now have the candidates for the logo that we want to use for our
PyCon US booth. You can check the logos out, and also read the
explanation and examples of usage in different contexts here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/17_irJIEXt9Hw0b_lU1loJ0XPCf0phFw3/view

If you're one of the country reps listed in
https://wiki.python.org/moin/PyConAPAC/Community I will send you a
separate email with the link to the voting form. Voting deadline is
5TH MARCH 2020.

--
Iqbal Abdullah
PyCon JP

Iqbal Abdullah

Mar 4, 2020, 10:05:55 PM3/4/20
to PyCon Organizers APAC
Folks,
We have our new logo for PyCon APAC!
It is logo 4

These are also the comments we received:

"Prefer a simple logo from these candidates."
"By the community for the community"
"Great work!"
"None are great because none make you think of asia. Logo 4 is perhaps
the only one that looks ok for a logo but the colours currently seem
more like Venice carnival and the font doesn't help help people me
reminded of asia. Looking at the colours the asian regional colours
seem to be more red, blue and yellow and if you include
india/parkistan then a green but not a pastel green (at least in terms
of flags)."

I've also attached the summary of the results in this email.
Thank you all for your time and input!
Screenshot 2020-03-05 00.17.14.png