PyCon APAC 2022: The second sprint event is now open for applications

Jordan Su

Jun 29, 2022, 7:49:57 AM6/29/22
to pycon-orga...@googlegroups.com, organ...@python.tw, Program Team

Dear PyCon APAC organizers,

This is Jordan from the PyCon APAC 2022 organizing committee.

We are happy to announce that the second PyCon APAC 2022’s sprint event will be held on 14th, August (Sun.). We are now accepting applications to join. If you are interested to join, you can do so via this link: https://pycontw.kktix.cc/events/pyconsprint2022-summer

A sprint event gathers open source project owners, contributors, and people interested in contributing but don’t know where to start. During the event, project owners bring their unresolved issues or unfinished features and guide participants on how to solve them. Participants can simply join the project that they are interested in, and spend the day contributing to the project.

Sprints will be held in Gather Town, so that project hosts can “see” and communicate with the attendees online. We’ll prepare a dedicated room in Gather Town for each project. In the event that the internet connection is poor, we will prepare another video conference on Google Meet as the backup plan.

We are looking for project owners who are interested in sharing personal or group open source projects, and willing to make your project better with Pythonista at the event. If you’re interested in being a project leader in our event, please submit your project via this link: https://forms.gle/7SFJ9hoR5PKtdji16

We look forward to having you in this sprint event!

Regards,
Jordan Su