PyCon APAC 2022 Catch-Up Meeting with APAC Organizers #2

David Lu

Jun 20, 2022, 10:17:29 AM6/20/22
to PyCon Organizers APAC
Hi folks,

I have added the meeting minutes (https://hackmd.io/@pycontw/B1OAI6aXq) in Calendar events for tomorrow meeting. You can add your name into "Participants" and append some notes you want to discuss under "Misc/A.O.B". See you tommow.
Best,

David Lu

Iqbal Abdullah

Jun 20, 2022, 8:12:56 PM6/20/22
to David Lu, PyCon Organizers APAC
Hi David,
Thanks for setting this up.

By "tomorrow" in your email below, you mean July 3 right?

David Lu

Jun 20, 2022, 8:46:42 PM6/20/22
to Iqbal Abdullah, PyCon Organizers APAC
Hi Iqbal,

Sorry, it’s my mistakes. The meeting is on 3rd July not tomorrow.

Best,

David Lu
--
David Lu