2023 PSF Board Elections

1 view

Iqbal Abdullah

Jun 17, 2023, 4:39:02 AM6/17/23
to PyCon Organizers APAC
Hi folks,

As you might know, we are now campaigning and will be shortly within
the voting period for the 2023 PSF board.

I hope everyone reading this email has already registered as a PSF
Supporting/Managing/Contributing/Fellow member, and have also
explicitly clicked on the button that tells the PSF you intend to
exercise your right to vote this year.

These are all the candidates including their nomination statements:
https://www.python.org/nominations/elections/2023-python-software-foundation-board/nominees/

I would like to point out to these people who represent our side of
the world for this election:

Lina Katayose
Sayantika Banik
Cheuk Ting Ho
Georgi Ker
KwonHan Bae
Asif Saif Uddin

I have had the pleasure to meet and know all of them, except for Asif.
Regardless, within the context of diversity and inclusion, and getting
ourselves as a region the voice and leadership that we need, I would
like you to vote for all of them. You can vote for as many candidates
as you want.

Please vote, vote and VOTE!