PyCon APAC 2022 Catch-Up Meeting with APAC Organizers #2

David Lu

Jun 10, 2022, 2:26:34 AM6/10/22
to PyCon Organizers APAC
Hi folks,

We will have the second time catch-up meeting at the end of June and early July. I also have create a date-polling on Doodle (https://doodle.com/meeting/participate/id/dNxON2za). Please poll your available slot. I will confirm the date of this meeting next week. Welcome to join us.

Best,
David Lu

Ivy Fung

Jun 14, 2022, 12:44:09 AM6/14/22
to David Lu, PyCon Organizers APAC
Hi everyone,

Would like to ride on this email to ask the following questions about PyCon in each region. When is your PyCon, virtual or IRL and who will be the keynote speaker?
(Sorry, David, for hijacking. And a reminder for everyone to pick your date for APAC catch-up meeting 😊)

1. MY (IRL) 16th-18th September. Keynote speaker not confirmed yet.

Thanks

Ivy