pycollada controller module

Benjamin Marzinski

Apr 8, 2019, 4:48:11 PM4/8/19
to pycollada
I was looking to create a rigged and skinned Collada model with pycollada.  There is a controller module, which I assume would be how I set this up.  However, I've seen old comments that the controller code is not in finished state.  So, I have two questions.

1. Is this possible with the current pycollada code?
2. If so, then is there any example code of a Collada object being created with bones and vertex weights, or do I just need to read the source and collada spec to figure out how this is done?

Thanks
-Ben

Jeff Terrace

Apr 8, 2019, 4:53:19 PM4/8/19
to pyco...@googlegroups.com
Yeah, physics support was never finished. I don't think pycollada will work very well for your use case.