BREP importing

Riccardo Rossi

Feb 15, 2015, 9:49:37 AM2/15/15
to pyco...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,
          i was wondering if current version of pycollada can import brep models.

if not, how difficult would it be to do it?

Riccardo

Jeff Terrace

Feb 15, 2015, 12:14:24 PM2/15/15
to pyco...@googlegroups.com
There isn't any brep importer that I'm aware of. The format is pretty simple though, so you could write an importer for meshtool. See how I wrote the OBJ importer here:

Jeff

Riccardo Rossi

Feb 15, 2015, 12:17:37 PM2/15/15
to pyco...@googlegroups.com

Hi Jeff,

Thank you. I will take a look at the code

Cheers
Riccardo

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "pycollada" group.