Type erros in _get_interp_bi()

Pavana Muralimohan

Nov 5, 2018, 4:04:38 AM11/5/18
to pyCloudy
Hi,

I am getting many type errors arising from the _get_interp_bi function. I have the run the same codes before and I have got the final results, there is no mistake in the code. The only change I have right now is Python version. I have checked in Python 2.7, 3.5 and 3.7. I am getting Type errors in all of them now.

The code is aborted when _wrapit() in fromnumeric.py is running. In the pyCloudy code, it's aborted at the pyCloudy.C3D.

Could you please help me with this?

Thank you,
Pavana.

Christophe Morisset

Nov 5, 2018, 10:18:50 AM11/5/18
to pyCloudy
Hi Pavana,

It is hard to figure out what is happening without an example. Could you sent me the code that is failing. And provide the version of pyCloudy you are using, as well as the versions of numpy and scipy?
Could you check that the Cloudy mode you are running terminated well by looking at the output file?
Could you try to update to the pyCloudy devel version using:
Thanks,
Christophe

Pavana Muralimohan

Nov 5, 2018, 11:34:08 PM11/5/18
to pyCloudy
Hi,

I could solve the problem after installing Cloudy C17.01! It's running in all the Python versions now. It appears like the latest pyCloudy version works with the latest Cloudy version.

Thank you for the response.

Regards,
Pavana.