Probably dumb question, but why doesn't 'board' display a board from a scirpt

joon 123

Sep 16, 2019, 4:33:10 PM9/16/19
to PyChess People
Console commands:
>>>import chess
>>>board = chess.Board()
>>>board
 displays a nice board, but running the same lines from a script doesn't.
How can I make a nice animation of my game?
(Spent weeks trying to figure this out)

Tamás Bajusz

Sep 16, 2019, 4:37:41 PM9/16/19
to pychess...@googlegroups.com
PyChess is NOT python-chess :)

joon 123

Sep 17, 2019, 2:03:35 PM9/17/19
to PyChess People
Thanks for the reply! I'lll check out the correct group ;-)
(I knew it was going to be a dumb question...)

On Monday, September 16, 2019 at 9:37:41 PM UTC+1, Tamás Bajusz wrote:
PyChess is NOT python-chess :)

Console commands: