Pychess Windows, endless loop, Pychess 30 min, then timeout with Pychess didn't win because of timeout

JULe...@aol.com

Jun 26, 2018, 9:04:33 AM6/26/18
to PyChess People
Hi, I use Pychess on Fedora and Win 8.1. In some cases, when Pychess can not find a good decision to beat me, it seem to be in an endless loop. Version last Beta. The chess play with this error as attachment.
Kind regards
pychess-engine gegen brig-pychessendlessloop.pgn

Tamás Bajusz

Jun 26, 2018, 9:54:32 AM6/26/18
to PyChess People
What exact version are you using? It would be a huge help if you can reproduce this issue with starting the program with: pychess --log-debug and attach the .log file (from ~/.local/share/pychess/) of the session.
Message has been deleted

JULe...@aol.com

Jun 26, 2018, 12:42:47 PM6/26/18
to PyChess People
I use pychess-0.99.1-win32.msi. The same happens also sometimes, not very often, with the current Fedora release. To reproduce is difficult, but I will make the logs on, and when it happens, I will send You he result.

JULe...@aol.com

Jun 27, 2018, 10:46:17 AM6/27/18
to PyChess People
Hi, here the log of a chessplay showing this error.
2018-06-27_15-20-55.log
pychessEndlessLoop-2.jpg

Tamás Bajusz

Jun 27, 2018, 11:39:15 AM6/27/18