Allow custom fonts and font sizes in legends

Henri Doreau

Oct 25, 2011, 10:39:21 AM10/25/11
to py...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

It would be very convenient to have options to set the font and the
size of the labels in graph legends.
The trivial patch attached is a proposal to do so, I hope that this is
the correct place to submit it.

Regards.

--
Henri Doreau

pycha_legend_font.diff

Lorenzo Gil Sanchez

Oct 25, 2011, 2:48:01 PM10/25/11
to py...@googlegroups.com
2011/10/25 Henri Doreau <henri....@gmail.com>:

> Hello,
>
> It would be very convenient to have options to set the font and the
> size of the labels in graph legends.
> The trivial patch attached is a proposal to do so, I hope that this is
> the correct place to submit it.

Thank you very much for your patch. The preferred way to submit it is
to fork the bitbucket Pycha repository, do your commits in your fork
and then issue a pull request. That way the patch won't get lost and
the authorship information will get into pycha repository history.

Best regards,

Lorenzo