Microsoft Lifecam Vx-3000 Buzzing Sound

Hetty Maddock

Dec 23, 2023, 7:06:43 AM12/23/23
to pycalphad

I have the same thing with 2 lifecams vx3000 and vx6000 :(((. the vx3000 started buzzing after about 4-5 months while the 6000 was bad almost right from box. I'm gonna play with the interference idea tomorrow.

Microsoft Lifecam Vx-3000 Buzzing Sound

Download File https://1vivi0suppsu.blogspot.com/?gd=2wTqfN

I had the same problem with the same camera. It works fine for a while than I could not use the mic without having a lot of buzzing and echo in the sound. I tried to reinstall the software then tried another mic and it was working fine. I found on a help forum that these cams are prone to have problems with the mic in the camera. I opened it and tried to adjust it. Nothing works. I bought a new one of the same type and it works fine. I guess that these cams are just another fine example of the poor quality of MS products. I have a Logitech on my laptop and it is 100 times better quality than the VX 3000.

0aad45d008