Where could I find tbd file for SiO2-Al2O3-CaO ?

maa jdl

Jun 28, 2022, 12:21:40 PM6/28/22
to pycalphad
Hello,

I would like to find a tbd file for SiO2-Al2O3-CaO .
Hopefully I could use it then with PyCalphad,
or I could also translate it to plain Python or Julia for other purposes.

This would be easier than to transcribe the data from the paper in reference (1), mainly for the liquid phase.

Alternatively, would you know of some transcription of this "Modified Quasichemical Model" for the SiO2-Al2O3-CaO system in Python of Julia or another 'normal language'?

Thanks,

Michel

(1) Critical evaluation and optimization of the thermodynamic properties and
phase diagrams of the CaO-Al2O3, Al2O3-SiO2, and CaO-Al2O3-SiO2 systems
Gunnar Eriksson & Arthur D. Pelton
Metallurgical Transactions B volume 24, pages807–816 (1993)Cite this article