GSoC 2019 is now open for student applications!

Mariano Reingart

Mar 25, 2019, 8:11:05 PM3/25/19
to pyar-gsoc
Interested university students can now apply to be a part of Google Summer of Code 2019!

We will be using the PSF Application template for 2019, available here:

https://github.com/python-gsoc/python-gsoc.github.io/blob/master/application2019.md

Please write your application using Google Docs and share a draft with your mentors as soon as possible.
If you can, include links, code snippets, screenshots, prior public projects references and any other information that could help to describe and support your proposal.
If you have a novel approach or an enhanced design that could be feasible, that's great! you can include it too.

Python Argentina Projects Ideas and Instructions:

https://github.com/orgs/PyAr/projects#instructions

Please remember that we can only consider applications submitted via the Google's system, and Google does not extend the deadline for any reasons, so it's a good idea to get your application in early.

Google's system is here:

https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/

There's information on how to apply to Python here:

http://python-gsoc.org/index.html#apply

And there are some extra tips on how to get selected over on the student page:

http://python-gsoc.org/students.html

Good luck!

Jonathan Tarrico

Jun 10, 2019, 5:07:14 PM6/10/19
to pyar-gsoc
Hola Mariano

Estoy un poco tarde para querer meterme a ayudar????? Soy nuevo en Python y me quiero meter de lleno.

Saludos

Jon

Mariano Reingart

Jun 17, 2019, 6:57:08 PM6/17/19
to Jonathan Tarrico, pyar-gsoc
Hola Jonathan, bienvenido!

On Mon, Jun 10, 2019 at 6:07 PM Jonathan Tarrico <tarr...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hola Mariano

Estoy un poco tarde para querer meterme a ayudar????? Soy nuevo en Python y me quiero meter de lleno.

Agrego que para interiorizarse sobre los proyectos encaminados este año, pueden revisar el blog del GSOC que arma la PSF:
Desde ya se agradecen comentarios y sugerencias, pueden revisar los PR y llegado el caso tenemos grupos de Telegram para el día a día.

Cualquier duda quedamos en contacto,

Sds