Ignored issue patches

Dylan Smith

Feb 14, 2012, 11:49:03 AM2/14/12
to pyactiveresource
Hi,

I have created two issues, with patches included that fix the issues:

These were submitted back in October 22, 2011 yet still haven't received any response.

Should I normally submit patches to the mailing list to make sure they are visible?  Or is it just that this project is no longer active?

- Dylan

Mark Roach

Feb 14, 2012, 12:13:22 PM2/14/12
to pyactive...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Dylan. I just hadn't noticed these. Thanks for submitting them, I'll take a look now.

Thanks,

Mark

- Dylan

Mark Roach

Feb 14, 2012, 12:17:04 PM2/14/12
to pyactive...@googlegroups.com
These will need some tests. I'll get to them myself (probably next week) unless you feel like taking a crack at it.

Dylan Smith

Mar 20, 2012, 10:15:52 AM3/20/12
to pyactive...@googlegroups.com
Sorry for the delay.  I somehow didn't notice your second email requesting tests until yesterday.

The attached are the revised patches that fix the same issues and include tests.
0001-Clear-errors-before-save.patch
0002-Add-support-for-primary_key-other-than-id.patch

Dylan Smith

Apr 16, 2012, 2:04:33 PM4/16/12
to pyactiveresource
Ping. Any problems with the updated patches?

On Mar 20, 10:15 am, Dylan Smith <dylan.sm...@jadedpixel.com> wrote:
> Sorry for the delay.  I somehow didn't notice your second email requesting
> tests until yesterday.
>
> The attached are the revised patches that fix the same issues and include
> tests.
>

> On Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 12:17 PM, Mark Roach <mark.r.ro...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > These will need some tests. I'll get to them myself (probably next week)
> > unless you feel like taking a crack at it.
>
> > On Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 12:13 PM, Mark Roach <mark.r.ro...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
> >> Hi, Dylan. I just hadn't noticed these. Thanks for submitting them, I'll
> >> take a look now.
>
> >> Thanks,
>
> >> Mark
>
>  0001-Clear-errors-before-save.patch
> 3KViewDownload
>
>  0002-Add-support-for-primary_key-other-than-id.patch
> 5KViewDownload

Mark Roach

Apr 16, 2012, 3:38:39 PM4/16/12
to pyactive...@googlegroups.com
I think they've all been committed already. Let me check.

Mark Roach

Apr 16, 2012, 3:39:12 PM4/16/12
to pyactive...@googlegroups.com

Dylan Smith

Apr 16, 2012, 4:12:38 PM4/16/12
to pyactive...@googlegroups.com
I think you got it confused with another patch set.

The patches in this thread haven't been committed, so the issues I referenced at the start of this thread remain.