Thank you!!

Cameron

Feb 27, 2010, 10:42:04 AM2/27/10
to pyactiveresource
Hi guys,

I've been using pyactiveresource pretty extensively for about 6 months
now on a project and I just have to give you guys a big "Thanks!!".

I actually just checked in this morning to see if any active
development is happening, and it looks like it is. I've made a couple
of hacks to my copy so will have to diff and see if there is anything
useful to give back.

I've marked 2-3 dozen spam messages in this forum, do you guys have
any more power to clean up the spam?

Cheers,
Cameron

Nick Eskelinen

Mar 1, 2010, 10:41:37 AM3/1/10
to pyactive...@googlegroups.com
Hi Cameron,

> I've been using pyactiveresource pretty extensively for about 6 months
> now on a project and I just have to give you guys a big "Thanks!!".

Cheers! Glad you're finding it useful :-)

> I actually just checked in this morning to see if any active
> development is happening, and it looks like it is. I've made a couple
> of hacks to my copy so will have to diff and see if there is anything
> useful to give back.
>
> I've marked 2-3 dozen spam messages in this forum, do you guys have
> any more power to clean up the spam?

We're working with the Google Groups engineers to clean this up.
Hopefully this will be resolved soon.
/nick