Hopp til første uleste melding

Cameron

ulest,
27. feb. 2010, 10:43:0927.02.2010
til pyactiveresource
Do we recommend turning setting dasherize = false on the rails side to
keep from having to convert between underscores and dashes?

Cheers,
Cameron

Mark Roach

ulest,
4. mars 2010, 00:01:2804.03.2010
til pyactive...@googlegroups.com
It couldn't hurt. I've actually got a rails plugin that should be
getting released soon which uses libxml as a replacement for the
current (very inefficient) ActiveRecord::Base#to_xml implementation.
I'll put an announcement here when that's ready...

-Mark

> --

Lucky, the tourist

ulest,
4. mars 2010, 13:27:2004.03.2010
til pyactive...@googlegroups.com
Interesting. I had created a LibXML parser for Hash#from_xml, way back
before they added LibXML as an optional parser in 2.3.

--
Lucky, the tourist
www.luckythetourist.com

Svar alle