New Release?

m...@superjared.com

May 9, 2009, 8:11:59 PM5/9/09
to pyactive...@googlegroups.com
Mark,

I briefly looked over the commits you made recently and all seems okay, except for the commented-out tests. I'd like to push out 1.0.1; should I wait until you address those tests?

--
Jared

Mark Roach

May 12, 2009, 9:03:22 PM5/12/09
to pyactive...@googlegroups.com
 Yeah, those tests have been broken for quite a while. The basic issue comes from ActiveResource._build_list which should throw an error when it gets a dictionary instead of a list. I went ahead and added a small fix, so go for it whenever you're ready.

Thanks,

Mark

Jared Kuolt

Jun 5, 2009, 10:54:54 PM6/5/09
to pyactive...@googlegroups.com
Okay... FINALLY I posted 1.0.1 which is the latest svn rev (as of a
minute ago).

Thanks for your hard work Mark. My wedding is coming up July 1 so I'm
quite MIA... :)

Mark Roach

Jun 9, 2009, 7:31:38 PM6/9/09
to pyactive...@googlegroups.com