Running full test for 6S and Py6S

Akinnusi Samuel

Dec 22, 2020, 5:09:32 PM12/22/20
to Py6S
 i tried to run the full test suite to verify that both 6S and Py6S have been installed correctly  See the attached picture for more details. Pls i need help to resolve this issue. Thanks.
py6s1.JPG

Daniel Clewley

Dec 23, 2020, 10:15:46 AM12/23/20
to py...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Looks like the tests are running OK for Py6S.

The error you have is because there is no function os.path.dirpath, I think what you want to use is:

os.path.dirname(Py6S.__file__)

Dan

Akinnusi Samuel

Dec 27, 2020, 6:55:55 PM12/27/20
to Py6S
Pls how can i write the output to a text file

Akinnusi Samuel

Dec 28, 2020, 4:16:25 AM12/28/20
to Py6S
I need assistance to build a LUT with atmospheric correction (as shown in the second attached image with Xa, Xb, and Xc coefficients). I ran the code in the command prompt but it's not working. I also want to write the output to text file or excel file. see the attached document.

Akinnusi Samuel

Dec 28, 2020, 4:20:20 AM12/28/20
to Py6S
1st.JPG2nd.JPG