facing challenges in utilizing 6S for conducting atmospheric correction

Yuqi

Sep 29, 2023, 9:19:00 PM9/29/23
to py...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for guidance on how to create the parameter file for atmospheric correction using the 6S code for a user-defined sensor. My goal is to input custom atmospheric and aerosol values obtained from AERONET data. Here are the steps I've been following so far:

0 // User-defined
 -aer_opt 7 // Custom AOT (Aerosol Optical Thickness) and Ångström exponent input
 -aot355 0.1
 -aot555 0.2
 -angstrom 1.2
-wv 1.5 // Custom water vapor content input
-o3 0.3 // Custom ozone concentration input
-alt 0.5 // Altitude input from DEM (Digital Elevation Model)
-geometry 30 30 0 0 // View zenith angle, view azimuth angle, sun zenith angle, sun azimuth angle

I hope someone can review and correct this for me.

Best,
Yuqi