executable in google colab

Federico Taddei

Aug 13, 2021, 4:58:44 PM8/13/21
to Py6S
Hi Robin,  i'm  trying to run 6SPy in Google  colab. Happily, it includes Py6S !!
 I can create a SixS instance and set parameters. But when I try to run it, a message error appears:

Using 6S located at /usr/local/bin/sixsV1.1 Running 6S using a set of test parameters /usr/local/bin/sixsV1.1: error while loading shared libraries: libgfortran.so.5: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

The file sixsV1.1 was uploaded from my own computer (where it works OK)
I've already set the permissions to execute it.

In the google colab the libraries gfortran are installed (in  /usr/bin/gfortran@ and /usr/bin/gfortran-7@)

What is wrong?

Thank you!