PyMSNt: New release?

Norman Rasmussen

Apr 29, 2011, 12:05:58 PM4/29/11
to py-tra...@googlegroups.com
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Matthew W. S. Bell"
Date: Apr 14 10:18PM +0100

Hi,

It doesn't look like an actual release for PyMSNt has been rolled for a
while, and I think a new one should be considered. If I'm wrong, would
someone point me towards the location of releases?

Thanks,
Matthew

Norman Rasmussen

Apr 29, 2011, 12:10:21 PM4/29/11
to py-tra...@googlegroups.com
The source can be fetched using the instructions at http://sharesource.org/project/pymsnt/wiki/Development/

Ludovic: any chance you could put out a 0.11.4 release with the more recent changes?

--
- Norman Rasmussen
 - Email: nor...@rasmussen.co.za