[Patch][0/4] PyMSNt: Minor functional fixups

Matthew W. S. Bell

Feb 14, 2011, 9:02:29 PM2/14/11
to py-tra...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Here are a few minor functional fixups to PyMSNt to make it work a bit
more seamlessly. Two of which are notably to do with avatar handling.

Thanks,
Matthew W.S. Bell

0001-Send-presence-updates-to-all-registered-clients-on-s.patch
0002-Use-newer-non-deprecataed-hashlib-module-if-availabl.patch
0003-When-no-avatar-is-set-send-empty-avatar-in-updates.patch
0004-Flushed-initial-queued-events-after-the-session-is-i.patch
signature.asc

Ludovic Chabant

Mar 8, 2011, 12:40:32 PM3/8/11
to py-tra...@googlegroups.com
If anybody's interested, I've got a public Mercurial repository over at BitBucket with those patches applied: https://bitbucket.org/ludovicchabant/pymsnt
For some reason, "hg patch" wouldn't work on Norman's latest source code so I had to apply them using the UNIX commands... go figure.
Anyway, the patch PyMSNt can be downloaded from here: https://bitbucket.org/ludovicchabant/pymsnt/get/tip.zip
It fixed quite a few problems for me, so big thanks to Matthew!

Norman Rasmussen

Apr 3, 2011, 7:10:52 PM4/3/11
to py-tra...@googlegroups.com
btw, I pushed your changes to the sharesource repo, so they're there too now.  If you create a sharesource account I can add you as a developer if you want?

--
- Norman Rasmussen
 - Email: nor...@rasmussen.co.za