PyICQt stopped working

DarthMax

Mar 20, 2011, 11:52:40 AM3/20/11
to py-transports
Hey,

I'm using PyICQt together with ejabbered on Ubuntu. We are running 2
transport-instances (one for every domain). About 4 days ago both
instances stopped working, as I can't connect to it.
The server still recognizes the transport and gajim shows me the
transport the same way as ever. I'm still able to edit the transport
(username and password) but when I try to connect nothing happens.

PyICQt in Debug mode says the following:
[2011-03-20 16:48:53] Connection closed
[2011-03-20 16:49:23] Connection Failed! Reason: [Failure instance:
Traceback (failure with no frames): <class
'twisted.internet.error.TimeoutError'>: User timeout caused connection
failure.
]

In the ejabberd log the only thing I can find is, that the transport
is successfully binded to the server.

Does anybody has any idea about that problem?

Thanks a lot
max