New Book Announcement: Advances in Portable X-ray Fluorescence Spectrometry: Instrumentation, Application and Interpretation

Lee Drake

Oct 19, 2022, 4:38:42 PM10/19/22
to px...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Excited to announce a new book with Brandi MacDonald, Advances in Portable X-ray Fluorescence Spectrometry: Instrumentation, Application and Interpretation published with the Royal Society of Chemistry today.

The book was designed in three parts: an introductory set of chapters that includes principles of X-Ray fluorescence including both qualitative and quantitative analysis. The second part covers a wide variety of academic and industrial applications (metals, liquids, agriculture, atmosphere, etc.). The last section, open-access and attached to this message, includes reference material and an element-by-element series of essays with tables including most overlaps and interferences. We decided to open-access the last chapter since it is almost book-length on its own and we couldn't convince RSC to print an 800 page book.

- Lee
02_Contents.pdf
Appendix Compressed.pdf

Prof.Dr.Meriç BAKİLER

Oct 19, 2022, 7:05:03 PM10/19/22
to px...@googlegroups.com

Dear Lee,

I'm so excited when I read your mail. Conguratulations!

I think that it is so helpful guide book for reaearchers. Thank you for your informative mail.

best wishes,

Meriç Bakiler

iOS için Outlook uygulamasını edinin

Oct 20, 2022, 5:32:47 AM10/20/22
to px...@googlegroups.com
Lee,

I appreciate you sharing.

Thank you!

Christine Bergmann

Panagiota Manti

Oct 20, 2022, 8:09:55 AM10/20/22
to px...@googlegroups.com
congratulations Lee!
It looks very interesting and valuable to many users.

best wishes
Yours, Yiota

--
Visit the pXRF for Cultural Heritage website at:
https://sites.google.com/site/pxrfgroup/
---

Best wishes
Yours, Yiota

P. Manti (PhD, MSc, FHEA-UK)
Senior Lecturer (Assistant Professor)
Conservation of Antiquities & Works of Art Programme
Ionian University, School of Environment,
Zakynthos Campus, Panagoula, 29100, Greece.

Jogun Ogedengbe

Oct 20, 2022, 8:48:14 PM10/20/22
to px...@googlegroups.com
Congrats Lee,

This is awesome! I have placed an order for your new book.

Cheers,

Jogun Ogedengbe