artax 8.0.0.476

70 vues

Tasos Asvestas

non lue,
25 févr. 2022, 06:11:3525/02/2022
à pXRF for Cultural Heritage
Hello all,

I have a problem using the Artax 8.0.0.476 which I installed on a number of pc's and it seems that it behaves differently on each pc.
On some pc's when I press the evaluation button the fit curve appears on the spectrum but on some others it does not.
I cannot find any option that enables that attribute and I would like to see the fit curve every time.
I suppose  it has something to do with the operating system but I cannot find the solution since pc's with the same windows behave differently and i remain confused.
Please help me if you can .

Thanks in advance

Tasos

esseba...@gmail.com

non lue,
26 févr. 2022, 06:53:5126/02/2022
à pXRF for Cultural Heritage

Hi,

I had the same problem and this worked for me:

1. close Artax
2. open the registry editor (search windows: "Regedit") and delete the Bruker folder in the Program Files (x86).
3. Reopen Artax and it should work. Repeat if necessary

I hope this can help!

Tasos Asvestas

non lue,
27 févr. 2022, 17:03:0727/02/2022
à pXRF for Cultural Heritage
THANKS A LOT!

It worked!
This thing was haunting me for a long time! Could not find a way to fix it.
Répondre à tous
Répondre à l'auteur
Transférer
0 nouveau message