Kit for Bruker Tracer IIISD

Catherine Kneale

Jun 27, 2024, 7:25:37 AMJun 27
to px...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

We still have some kit for our Tracer IIISD which unfortunately died a few years ago. Would this be of any use to anyone?

There's a big enclosure/stand and a vacuum pump system, plus a few cables.

It may have to be collection only from Cambridge (UK) due to the weight but if anyone would like either then do let me know.

Best wishes
Catherine

McDonald Institute
University of Cambridge

Jason Addison

Jul 11, 2024, 3:40:35 PM (6 days ago) Jul 11
to px...@googlegroups.com

Hi there Catherine -

My name is Jason Addison and I'm a researcher with the USGS in California. Forgetting about the potential shipping costs for the moment, I would be interested in the bench top stand if you still have it. But I have a Tracer 5 - do you think it would be compatible with the stand? And could you send some pictures too?

Thanks for entertaining my questions, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

-Jason

--
Visit the pXRF for Cultural Heritage website at:
https://sites.google.com/site/pxrfgroup/

Catherine Kneale

Jul 12, 2024, 12:14:11 PM (5 days ago) Jul 12
to px...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jason,

I'm afraid that we tried the stand with a Bruker 5 and it's not compatible. I have found someone with a IIISD here in the UK however who is going to take it. Thanks for your interest and sorry I can't help.

Best wishes
Catherine