Need XRF photos for book cover

Lee Drake

Nov 16, 2021, 12:53:09 PM11/16/21
to px...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I hope you don't mind the request. I am finalizing a volume for the Royal Society of Chemistry on handheld XRF, but I don't have a good photograph to put on the cover. Would any of you be willing to share photos we could use? The only requirement for a cover shot is that if a person is in the photo, we can get permission from them to use it.

Thanks, and hope you all are doing well.

- Lee

Knapp, Jonathan

Nov 16, 2021, 1:14:36 PM11/16/21
to px...@googlegroups.com
Can it be you holding the Titan in the air at White Sands?

Jonathan P. Knapp Ph.D.
Market Segment Manager
AMICS Product Manager