Wolgang Kino Night

steve parsons

Jul 14, 2013, 3:07:14 PM7/14/13
to pxm-ber...@googlegroups.com
Hello you talented lot.
I hope you are well.

Wolfgang Weber has kindly asked if we would like to visit his Kino again to watch the original Georges Meiles film "A Trip To The Moon".
I think he is looking at the second weekend in August.Or possibly the the third..
Please let me know if you are in Berlin at all and would like to come?

Take it easy and bee good top catch up soon.
Steve

Juergen Bilstein

Jul 17, 2013, 9:29:32 AM7/17/13
to pxm-ber...@googlegroups.com
Hi Steve,
good Idea, I would really like to join. But it looks like that I can`t make it between the 10th and 24th, since I´m visiting my parents next month.
best regards to everyone, jue

Juergen Bilstein

Jul 17, 2013, 9:31:03 AM7/17/13
to pxm-ber...@googlegroups.com
and, of course, very best regards to Wolfgang!!
jue