Error: No such container: cse466_user_285

icydove

Aug 28, 2020, 4:57:41 PM8/28/20
to pwn-college-users
When I try to ssh in, I get the following error near the end: Error: No such container: cse466_user_285. I can't get the terminal to load either. Any suggestions?

cdnelso9

Aug 28, 2020, 5:25:33 PM8/28/20
to pwn-college-users
Yeah, this is almost certainly because you do not have an active challenge that you are working on. If you click on the challenges tab, and then click on instance_1 under babysuid, you will be presented with a window that let's you configure babysuid instance_1 for what you are targeting. In the "Path to selected binary" type in "/bin/cat" for instance. Then click on the play button. Soon after it should let you know that you can connect to the challenge.

That error message certainly could be made a bit clearer to let you know that you do not have an active challenge, rather than report that debug information. I'll make the message clearer. Thanks.

icydove

Aug 28, 2020, 7:23:43 PM8/28/20
to pwn-college-users
That was a really stupid mistake on my part, but you are exactly right. Thank you to you and Yan for the help.