Helpdesk module to set specific AD attribute ?

Johan Thomas

Feb 12, 2024, 7:50:20 AMFeb 12
to pwm-general
Hi
I was using PWM a long time ago and just started re-using it :)
Just asking if it's possible to use the helpdesk module in order to update a specifig attribute ?
I want some users to be able to search and update this attribute and i also need all "standard" functions of PWM
What is the good solution ?

Thanks for your help !

Jason Rivard

Feb 12, 2024, 7:54:25 AMFeb 12
to pwm-general
Unfortunately this isn't a feature - yet.  It's on the enhancement list though.

Johan Thomas

Feb 13, 2024, 5:02:12 AMFeb 13
to pwm-general
Thank you for your response
I have some use case for some helpdesk operators which have to modify an ldap attribute

Do you have any roadmap for this feature ? (just asking i will find another way to do this for the moment)
Thanks