Last connection Time LDAP

Yanis

Feb 20, 2024, 1:42:59 PMFeb 20
to pwm-general

Hello,

In the HelpDesk interface, there's the "Last connection time" information, but I'm encountering an "invalid date" error. ( This information is stored in the attribute authTimestamp on my ldap server )

Is there a parameter in PWM that allows defining which LDAP attribute to READ the information in LDAP?

For exemple for Last Password change , i have this PWM parameter :

Specify the attribute that PWM uses to mark when the user updates password. Plus PWM uses it during replication checks and other processes.