White Page with Spinner at first call of people serach.

Christian Rother

Feb 6, 2021, 12:27:02 PM2/6/21
to pwm-general
As soon as I want to use the People Serch, i only get a white page with a spinner on the first call. If I then close the page and click on people search again, I get the search mask and everything works. If the cookies are deleted from the browser, the first call of the search module does not work again. The 2nd then leaves immediately. I did the same with the Helpdesk module. The first call does not work, the second immediately until the cookies are deleted from the browser. Unfortunately I can't find any errors in the log.

CR

Feb 8, 2021, 11:59:11 AM2/8/21
to pwm-general
Now there is an Error Log.

unexpected error processing request: javax.servlet.ServletException: Error instantiating servlet class [jsp.WEB_002dINF.jsp.peoplesearch_jsp], cause:java.lang.ClassFormatError: Incompatible magic value 1009069357 in class file jsp/WEB_002dINF/jsp/peoplesearch_jsp [15707A2D8D4081AB213925DC80E822134B455052]

Jason Rivard

Feb 25, 2021, 2:47:26 AM2/25/21
to pwm-general
I've seen this issue intermittently, I'm not sure what the cause is.    The JSP error is probably unrelated and is usually caused by some filesystem corruption in the tomcat/tmp or work directories.  If that error is recurring try clearing out those directories.
Message has been deleted