Jason Rivard

Feb 5, 2024, 10:24:01 PMFeb 5
to pwm-general
This means your user doesn't have a forgotten password profile that applies to it.  You need to add a forgotten password policy or modify an existing profile so the query match covers your user.

On Wednesday, January 31, 2024 at 12:06:48 PM UTC-5 Pieer Asencio wrote:

How did you solve it? I can't enter the main panel. Please.
El viernes, 6 de agosto de 2021 a las 15:29:31 UTC-5, brijesh jaiswal escribió:
This is resolved.

On Friday, 6 August, 2021 at 8:15:56 pm UTC+5:30 brijesh jaiswal wrote:
Dear All,

I am facing issues while proceeding for forgot password. Below is my scenario on which I am stuck now.

1. I have AD set up with a test user and email and the mobile number has already been defined there.
2. Now as my requirement is to bypass the challenge questions and instead either I have been asked to enter OTP as a credential or call password in OTP if I forgot.

Now after deleting the Challenge question Set, Would like to implement point now 2. I verified each and every step like

1. Modules ⇨ Public ⇨ Forgotten Password ⇨ Profiles ⇨ default ⇨ Definition
set to SMS/Email Token Verification &  OTP (Mobile Device) Verification with the profile.
2. Modules ⇨ Authenticated ⇨ Change Password ⇨ Profiles ⇨default
3. Modules ⇨ Public ⇨ Forgotten Password ⇨ Profiles ⇨ default ⇨ Definition
4. Policies ⇨ Password Policies ⇨    default

Everything I set and for LDAP I pointed to my AD with SSL configured.    I am not able to figure out what I am left to configure.

Log:

FATAL, servlet.AbstractPwmServlet, {Dg4M0} unexpected error: 5081 ERROR_NO_PROFILE_ASSIGNED (user does not have a forgotten password profile assigned) [192.XX.XX.XX]
2021-08-06T19:35:05Z, ERROR, http.PwmResponse, {Dg4M0} 5081 ERROR_NO_PROFILE_ASSIGNED (user does not have a forgotten password profile assigned) [192.XX.XX.XX]

20210806_PWM.jpg

Pl help.