Unable to login for Node service change

Christian Jhovanny Arrieta Arias

May 22, 2024, 11:11:04 AMMay 22
to pwm-general
Hello.
In the node service setting, in Storage mode, I changed from "Remote database" to "LDAP Directory". Also, in User session mode, I changed from "Encrypted cooke" to "Local". After that I was unavailable to login in PW with any user. I got a Error 5015.
There is a way to change these parameters without login in to PW?
Thanks for your help

Jason Rivard

May 23, 2024, 5:08:03 AMMay 23
to pwm-general
Yes, you can edit the PwmConfiguration.xml file with a text editor..

Christian Jhovanny Arrieta Arias

May 23, 2024, 7:26:58 AMMay 23
to pwm-general
UPDATE: Thanks for answer.
I found a backup directory on /opt/Tomcat. There're a lot of old PwmConfiguration.xml files. I took one of them and rewritted the xml on Tomcat directory. It works!