vscode-pvs-1.0.58 pre-release

Paolo Masci

Nov 28, 2021, 2:32:11 PM11/28/21
to PVS verification system
A new pre-release vscode-pvs-1.0.58 can be downloaded at the following link:

What's new:
- inline command  'goto line-col' in the tcc file, to jump to the line in the pvs file that generated a given proof obligation (see attached screenshot)
- new icon 'typecheck file'
- minor bug fixes

This pre-release is shared here for public testing. It will be made available on the vscode marketplace in the next few days.

-Paolo
tccs-goto-line-col.gif

Paolo Masci

Dec 16, 2021, 10:01:58 AM12/16/21
to PVS verification system
Hi Everyone, I'm sharing a new pre-release vscode-pvs-1.0.58-theta with few additional fixes & improvements:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YCTwOu165tzuGhLDq3DESRKMGSgJbCam/view?usp=sharing

What's new:
- fix for search nasalib (latent bug was causing some results not being shown in certain cases)
- annotation @QED automatically added above a theorem after a successful proof attempt. Note: The annotation is added at the end of interactive proof sessions, and not when re-running in batch mode all proofs in a workspace. If the annotation is already present in your pvs file, vscode-pvs does nothing. I hope this and other similar functionalities that will be added in the future will encourage/help people to document their specs.

Try it out when you have time!
-Paolo