Question about pvfactor timeseries

44 lượt xem
Chuyển tới thư đầu tiên chưa đọc

nunzia di carlo

chưa đọc,
13:35:18 17 thg 5, 202317/5/23
đến pvlib-python
Hi everyone,
I'm completely new to using pvlib, hope you can help me,
my problem is about pvfactor timeseries.
My aim is to obtain the effective irradiance of a bifacial module facing south and with variable tilt set by me, I would like to know if i get consistent irradiance data by inserting an axis_azimuth =90, azimuth=180 and a clockwise variable tilt.

Thank you very much in advance,
Nunzia

kevina...@gmail.com

chưa đọc,
13:40:08 17 thg 5, 202317/5/23
đến pvlib-python
Hello Nunzia,

Yes, that is the right way to use pvfactors for fixed-tilt simulations.  Here is some example code taking that same approach: https://pvlib-python.readthedocs.io/en/stable/gallery/bifacial/plot_pvfactors_fixed_tilt.html

Kevin

salazar...@gmail.com

chưa đọc,
12:45:38 11 thg 3, 202411 thg 3
đến pvlib-python
Hi, I hope you all are doing well.

One question, should the input parameters DNI and DHI of the pvfactors_timeseries function be measured in the horizontal plane or can they be in the plane-of-array (e.g., poa_direct and poa_diffuse obtained with a transposition model)?

Thanks in advance!

Nelson A. Salazar Peña

kevina...@gmail.com

chưa đọc,
12:59:54 11 thg 3, 202411 thg 3
đến pvlib-python
Hello Nelson,

Those inputs are not plane-of-array; the necessary POA irradiance components are calculated internal to the pvfactors model.  Use standard DNI and DHI as inputs.

Kevin

salazar...@gmail.com

chưa đọc,
13:13:25 11 thg 3, 202411 thg 3
đến pvlib-python
Hi Kevin.

Ok, perfect! Thanks for taking the time and helping me clarify the doubt.

Nelson A. Salazar Peña
Trả lời tất cả
Trả lời tác giả
Chuyển tiếp