PV Mini Lab

Marius Schmiedt

Jun 6, 2024, 7:10:21 PMJun 6
to pvlib-...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys,

I have a question regarding an issue some of you maybe came across (although it’s a bit of topic).

I thought about installing a kind of a „Mini-Lab“ with a low power solar panel (e.g. this one of waveshare https://www.waveshare.com/solar-panel-6v-5w.htm) and measure its DC output power with a Shelly PM or something. But the Shelly already requires an idle power of 1.2 W. Has anyone already tried to set something similar up and has a hardware setup for this issue? I’m struggling a bit in finding the required components (beside the panel) specifically to measure the power.

Best regards
Marius