GSoC: Spectral corrections (Dax)

Rajiv Daxini

May 27, 2024, 5:14:57 AMMay 27
to pvlib-python
I will be working on a Google Summer of Code project this summer to implement new spectral correction functions (SCFs) in pvlib python.

The overall plan is to implement the following SCFs in Python:
An addition to the example gallery will also be made to demonstrate their use and application in the overall performance modelling pipeline.

You can find more information about the project in my first blog post as well as this Github issue. New blog posts will soon follow and I will update the issue as the project progresses. I will also share updates on my LinkedIn page and in this Google group.

Please feel free to share your comments and thoughts on the open issues and public posts so that we may develop this project together. All and any feedback is always more than welcome.

-Dax

Rajiv Daxini

May 27, 2024, 10:14:39 AMMay 27
to pvlib-python
Updated link for blog posts please click here