Open Design_Paper - Invitation to edit

1 view

Maria Frangos (via Google Docs)

Aug 29, 2016, 2:30:31 PM8/29/16
to pv-characterizat...@googlegroups.com, joshua....@gmail.com, ahmed.pr...@gmail.com, abran...@gmail.com, tiberius.br...@gmail.com
Maria Frangos has invited you to edit the following document:
Sender's profile photoHi everyone, I was working on plugging in the design literature part of the paper. We are at approximately 2100 words (the maximum is 3000). I'm going to work on the discussion area tomorrow but feel free to provide feedback, or add to it!
Google Docs: Create and edit documents online.
Google Inc. 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
You have received this email because someone shared a document with you from Google Docs.
Logo for Google Docs