Open Design - paper interview main points - Invitation to edit

Maria Frangos (via Google Docs)

Aug 27, 2016, 3:02:45 PM8/27/16
to pv-characterizat...@googlegroups.com, abran...@gmail.com, tiberius.br...@gmail.com, joshua....@gmail.com, ahmed.pr...@gmail.com
Maria Frangos has invited you to edit the following document:
Sender's profile photoHi everyone,

This document outlines the discussion Joshua, Abran and I had the other day. I also provided a link to the audio file for download. Please let me know if you had issues accessing it.
Google Docs: Create and edit documents online.
Google Inc. 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
You have received this email because someone shared a document with you from Google Docs.
Logo for Google Docs