Value equation questions

Lynn Foster

Sep 22, 2015, 7:05:46 PM9/22/15
to PV characterization project forum
Hi all, a couple questions have come to mind on the PV Characterization value equation:

1. How come you aren't accounting for the use of the 3D printer, consumption of the filament, etc.?  (History: A lot of $ was put into the 3D printer purchase, and a whole agreement put together on paying the contributors back with use, as well as money for the maintenance fund.)  Also there might be more financial contributions that were made for parts, etc.?

2. Where do I log my time for debugging the spreadsheet?

Lynn