Video Update

Jim Anastassiou

Oct 12, 2015, 11:44:21 AM10/12/15
to PV characterization project forum
Warning! I was going to edit these due to the lack of seriousness but what the hey, they were filmed at 2AM after spending 30+ straight hours at the lab :)
I'm uploading two videos to the project folder for your viewing pleasure.

Tiberius Brastaviceanu

Oct 12, 2015, 12:58:12 PM10/12/15
to PV characterization project forum
Hi Jim,

I think Youtube is better than Google Drive for sharing large videos. I am having problems downloading it and streaming it.
You can upload it as unlisted video, if you are not satisfied with the quality.

Jim Anastassiou

Oct 12, 2015, 1:04:44 PM10/12/15
to PV characterization project forum
Will do!

Tiberius Brastaviceanu

Oct 12, 2015, 1:43:25 PM10/12/15
to PV characterization project forum
ok, it works better if we lower the quality of the streaming.